1. Get accepted into Greenville
2. Come by the office to apply in person or click here to apply online. When completing your application, the information entered should be the student's information, not that of a parent or guardian.
3. Pay the $50 application fee online or in person with a check or money order
4. All students must submit a copy of his/her financial awards letter, issued by Greenville Technical College, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The housing office does not make or hold reservations.
*The security deposit does not hold your spot.
*You must be enrolled in 12 credit hours and maintain a 2.0 GPA to live at Campus Pointe Apartments.
*Be aware that applying to Gtech does not automatically place you in housing.
- $50 Application Fee (as stated above)
- $75 Utility Fee
- $150 Damage Fee