Campus Pointe is 100% occupied for the Fall semester, with a large
waitlist. Please note the application fee is non-refundable and
does not guarantee any student a space in
1. Get accepted into Greenville Technical College
2. Visit www.gtechhousing.com and apply online or come by the office to apply in person.
3. Pay the $50 application fee online or in person with a check or money order
4. All students must submit a copy of his/her financial awards letter, issued by Greenville Technical College, to email@example.com.
(You must be enrolled in 12 credit hours and maintain a 2.0 GPA to live at Campus Pointe Apartments. Be aware that applying to Gtech does not automatically place you in housing.)
- $50 Application Fee (as stated above)
- $75 Utility Fee
- $150 Damage Fee